Why Join ESA?
We deliver value to members through government advocacy, communications services, professional development, networking opportunities, and endorsed programs. There are many advantages of membership:
- Receive discounts on valued programs. For example, members get a discount on ESA’s National Training School (NTS), which is the definitive source for education and training.
- Benefit from the discounts on insurance through Security America Risk Retention Group (SARRG). The cost of membership is offset by the savings most members receive from purchasing their insurance through SARRG.
- The government affairs department serves as an industry watchdog, monitoring legislative activity on all levels and alerting members when the industry may be affected.
- Stay apprised of industry affairs, and ESA represents and speaks on our members’ behalf within the industry and to external audiences.
- ESA provides strategic public relations efforts aimed at consumers and other key audiences.
- ESA provides information on the status of current and evolving standards and serves as an industry expert and advisor in the creation and on-going development of standards. In addition to being an American National Standards Institute (ANSI) accredited standard-writing organization, ESA also has representatives on committees of both the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and International Code Council (ICC).